You can use the checkbox feature on the Budget Dashboard to make changes to multiple line items at the same time.
You can either click on the "Select All" button to select all line items if you want to make the same change to them all, or you can click on one or more checkboxes next to the item names to make the same change to select items.
For example, you can click on the checkboxes for one or more items to:
- Move them to (or remove them from) a Category.
- Attach a Vendor to them.
- Assign a Line Item Manager to them.
- Delete them.
To Manage Line Items in Batches:
- Click on the "Budget" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Budget" tool.
- Click on the "Select All" button to select all line items - OR - click on one or more checkboxes next to the appropriate line item names.
- In the "Available Actions..." menu, select the function you want to perform on these items and follow the instructions.