Video Tip - Go to the 5:22 mark of the video to view information on how to manage Budget Line Items in bulk with checkboxes.
You can use the checkbox feature (at the far left of each Line Item row) to make changes to multiple line items at the same time.
You can either click on the checkbox at the top left of the Budget tool (next to the "Show/Hide Columns" button), or you can click on one or more checkboxes next to the Line Item names to make the same change to select items.
For example, you can click on the checkboxes for one or more items to:
- Move them to (or remove them from) a Category.
- Attach a Vendor to them.
- Assign a Line Item Manager to them.
- Delete them.
To Manage Line Items in Batches:
- Click on the "Budget" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Budget" tool.
- Click on one or more checkboxes next to the appropriate Line Item names - OR - click on the checkbox at the top left of the Budget tool (next to the "Show/Hide Columns" button).
- In the "Available Actions" menu that appears, select the function you want to perform on these items and follow the instructions.