Our Invoices tool lets you create, manage and send out customized Invoices with unlimited line items. Features of this tool include the ability to:
- Arrange line items into categories and attach images to line items.
- Add/calculate Additional Fees, including gratuities, service fees, shipping/delivery and setup fees.
- Attach Invoices to Events (and subsequently run reports on them).
- Add payments to Invoices.
- Schedule payment reminders for Invoices (great for billing clients in installments).
- Enter and track deposits.
- Email Invoices to clients from inside your account.
- Create and import Invoice Templates into new Invoices.
- Create and import Line Item Templates into Invoices.
- Import Time Entries from Events into Invoices.
- Generate Reports on Invoices (including Reports on Invoice Payments, Invoice History, Scheduled Payments and Open Invoices).
In addition, if you create an account with one of our approved credit card processors, you can also seamlessly collect online credit card payments on your Invoices.
Getting Around the Main Invoices Page
The main Invoices page of your account provides Stat Circles at the top of the page that are customizable (using the dropdown under each circle to designate a time span, like this week, last month, etc.) for viewing data points like:
- Total Invoiced amounts
- Balances Due
- Total Payments
- Payment Reminders Due
By clicking on the "View" button under each of these Stat Circles, you can view all the Invoices included in that filter.
You can also click on the up/down arrow icon at the top of each column in the Invoices table to instantly sort ascending or descending by that particular piece of data.