Video Tip - Go to the 3:10 mark of the video to view information on how to add an image to an Invoice Line Item.
You can add color to your Invoices by adding an image to each line item. This image will be visible both online in the Invoice a well as included in the PDF download of the Invoice.
To Add an Image to an Invoice Line Item:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.
To Remove an Image to a Line Item:
- In the Invoice Dashboard, find the appropriate line item; click the "Actions" button; and select the "Delete Thumbnail Image" option to remove it.