For each Invoice you can set up one or more Scheduled Payments for collecting amounts on a future date or dates.
This feature is great if your clients pay you in installments or if you simply want the system to automatically send out Invoices and payment reminders on certain dates/times.
When you create a Scheduled Payment, you can designate:
- A payment amount.
- A payment due date.
- A date on which the client will be sent an email message containing payment-due information and a PDF of the Invoice.
- Note: If you have created an account with one of our recommended credit card processors, you can also add a "Pay Now" button to the email message that will take the client directly to an online credit card payment page.
To Create a Scheduled Payment:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
Once created, the Scheduled Payment will show as "Pending" until the email message is sent to the client, after which it will show as "Sent".