You can email Invoices to clients directly from inside Planning Pod to save time and streamline how you manage Invoices.
The email message will contain the name of the User in your account who is sending the email and will look something like this in the email's From line:
John Doe via Planning Pod
The email will be sent from an @planningpod.com address (to ensure optimum deliverability and passage through spam filters), but you can customize the "Reply To" address in the Settings / System Emails area (the default Reply To address is the email address of the account owner).
You have the opportunity to customize the email subject line and body text before you send the message.
To Email an Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- NOTE: If you have created an account with one of our recommended credit card processors, you can also add a "Pay Now" button to the email message that will take the client directly to an online credit card payment page.
NOTE: You can customize the default message that appears in the Invoice Email form by going to the Settings / System Emails area.