Video Tip - Go to the 4:43 mark of the video to view information on how to email Invoices from your Planning Pod account.
You can email Invoices to clients directly from inside Planning Pod to save time and streamline how you manage Invoices.
The emails will be sent from an @planningpod.com address (to ensure optimum deliverability and passage through spam filters), but you can customize the person included in the email message "From" line and the "Reply To" address in the Settings / System Emails area of your account.
You also have the opportunity to customize the boilerplate email subject line and body text that is included in these emails, but you can also personalize each email before it is sent out to the individual client.
To Email an Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- NOTE: Many users add themselves to the "Email To" field to receive a copy of the email for future reference.
- NOTE: If you have created an account with one of our recommended credit card processors, you can also add a "Pay Now" button to the email message that will take the client directly to an online credit card payment page.