Video Tip - Go to the 4:43 mark of the video to view information on how to email Invoices from your Planning Pod account.
You can email Invoices to clients directly from inside Planning Pod to save time and streamline how you manage Invoices. In addition, if you have created an account with one of our preferred credit card processors, you can add a "Pay Now" button to the email so your customers can pay via credit card ASAP.
You have the option to choose a connected email address or the @planningpod.com address to send invoices from this tool.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you choose your personal/business email address to send Invoices you will not be able to track delivery, opens or clicks via the email activity log. If you need this functionality please use the default @planningpod.com email address.
You also have the opportunity to customize the boilerplate email subject line and body text that is included in these emails, keep the default message assigned in your account settings or personalize each email before it is sent out to the individual client.
To Email an Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- NOTE: Many users add themselves to the "Email To" field to receive a copy of the email for future reference.