You can add an unlimited number of line items to a Proposal, and these line items will be automatically added up to provide the total at the bottom of the Proposal.
NOTE: You do have the option to hide the Proposal total if you do not want to show the line items adding up (in the case of a Proposal that shows different options or packages.
You can add the following details to an Proposal line item:
- Item name
- Item creation date
- Quantity/hours - Must be at least "1" to calculate a subtotal for the item
- Unit cost
- Sales tax rate (as a percentage)
- Markup/discount (as a percentage) - for discount, use a hyphen (e.g., -2.25).
To Add a Proposal Line Item:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
After you have added the line item, you can add an image to the line item by clicking on the "+" symbol in the gray box to the left of the line item.
You can also move the line item by clicking on and dragging the up/down symbol to the left of the line item.