Video Tip - Go to the 5:25 mark of the video to view information on editing/managing attendee information, including editing RSVP responses manually.
NOTE: This article is for Events set up for collecting RSVPs. If you have set up your Event for selling tickets/collecting registrations, go to Ticketing & Registration.
At anytime you can update/change the contact information for any attendee.
To Edit or Update Information for an Attendee:
- Click on the "Attendee List" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Attendee List" tool.
- Find the attendee who you want to update and click on their name.
- To update the attendee's name/company/title, click on the "Edit Name" button and follow the instructions.
- To add a Plus One to the attendee, click on the "Add Plus One" button.
- To delete the attendee, click on the "Delete" button.
- To change the RSVP status, find the appropriate RSVP Event; click on the Status button; and select the appropriate RSVP status.
- To change the meal choice, find the appropriate RSVP Event; click on the Status button; and select the appropriate meal choice option.
- To change the priority level, find the appropriate RSVP Event; click on the Status button; and select the appropriate priority level.
- To change answers to custom questions, find the appropriate RSVP Event; find the question and click on the "Edit Response" button below it; and make your updates.
- To update/add contact information, click on the "Edit Address, Phone & Email" button.
- You can use the "Search for Address to Auto-Fill" field to search for an address that will automatically fill into the fields below - OR - you can manually fill out/edit the address, phone and email fields.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.