You can assign Vendors to Itinerary Items so you can easily view each Vendor's items and download an Itinerary PDF for each Vendor. This is very useful if you want to obtain a timeline for each of your Vendors for when they need to be doing certain things at certain times during the Event.
When you are creating a new Itinerary item (by clicking on the "Add Item" button on the Itinerary dashboard), there is a field in the form where you can assign one or more Vendors to the item. You can assign Vendors to existing items by following the instructions below.
To Assign Vendors to a Single Itinerary Item:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, find the line item and click on its name.
- Find the "Vendors" label; click on the "Update" button; add/edit your Vendor selections; and click "Save".
- NOTE: You can add a new Vendor that has not been added to the account or assigned to the Event by clicking on the "Create New Vendor" button.
To Add Vendors to Multiple Itinerary Items:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, for each item to which you want to assign Vendors, click on the checkbox to the left of the item.
- Once you have selected all appropriate items, in the "Available Actions" menu that has has appeared, select the "Assign Vendors/Contacts" option.
- Click in the "Attach Vendor(s)" field to select one or more Vendors and click "Save" when you are finished.
- NOTE: This only adds Vendors to the items, so if you wish to remove Vendors, you need to do that by editing the individual item to remove them.
To View Itinerary Items Assigned to a Vendor and Download a PDF:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, find the "Filter by Vendor" area and click on the appropriate Vendor. The view will change to display only the items assigned to that Vendor.
- To download a PDF of that Vendor's items, click on the "Import/Export" button; select the "Download PDF" option; and follow the instructions.
Video Tip - Go to the 1:04 mark of the video to view information on how to assign Vendors to an Itinerary item (while you are adding the item).