You can assign Vendors to Itinerary Items so you can easily view each Vendor's items and download an Itinerary PDF for each Vendor. This is very useful if you want to obtain a timeline for each of your Vendors for when they need to be doing certain things at certain times during the Event.
NOTE: A Vendor must first be assigned to the Event (via the Event Dashboard) before you can add them to an Itinerary item.
When you are creating a new Itinerary item (by clicking on the "Add Item" button on the Itinerary dashboard), there is a field in the form where you can assign one or more Vendors to the item. You can assign Vendors to existing items by following the instructions below.
To Assign Vendors to a Single Itinerary Item:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, find the line item; click on the "Edit" button next to the item.
- In the form, find the "Attach Vendors" field; click in the field to select one or more vendors; and click "Save".
To Assign Vendors to Multiple Itinerary Items:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, for each item to which you want to assign Vendors, click on the checkbox to the left of the item.
- Once you have selected all appropriate items, in the "Available Actions" menu that has dropped down from the top of the browser window, select the "Attach Vendors/Assign Contacts" option.
- Click in the "Attach Vendor(s)" field to select one or more Vendors and click "Save" when you are finished.
To View Itinerary Items Assigned to a Vendor and Download a PDF:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, find the "Vendors" box and click on the appropriate Vendor. The view will change to display only the items assigned to that Vendor.
- To download a PDF of that Vendor's items, click on the "PDF" button and follow the instructions.