You can assign Contacts to Itinerary Items so you can easily view each Contact's items and download an Itinerary PDF for each Contact. This is very useful if you want to obtain a timeline for each of your Contacts for when they need to be doing certain things at certain times during the Event.
NOTE: A Contact must first be assigned to the Event (via the Event Dashboard) before you can add them to an Itinerary item.
When you are creating a new Itinerary item (by clicking on the "Add Item" button on the Itinerary dashboard), there is a field in the form where you can assign one or more Contacts to the item. You can assign Contacts to existing items by following the instructions below.
To Assign Contacts to a Single Itinerary Item:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, find the line item; click on the "Edit" button next to the item.
- In the form, find the "Assign Contacts" field; click in the field to select one or more Contacts; and click "Save".
To Assign Contacts to Multiple Itinerary Items:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, for each item to which you want to assign Contacts, click on the checkbox to the left of the item.
- Once you have selected all appropriate items, in the "Available Actions" menu that has dropped down from the top of the browser window, select the "Attach Vendors/Assign Contacts" option.
- Click in the "Assign Contact(s)" field to select one or more Contacts and click "Save" when you are finished.
To View Itinerary Items Assigned to a Contact and Download a PDF:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, find the "Contacts" box and click on the appropriate vendor. The view will change to display only the items assigned to that Contact.
- To download a PDF of that Contact's items, click on the "PDF" button and follow the instructions.