You can save time by creating Contract Templates that you can use over and over again by importing them into new Contracts.
To Import a Contract Template into a New Contract:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Contracts tool:
- Click on the "Contracts" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Contracts" tool.
- Click on "Contracts" in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the "Import/Export" button and selec the "Import Template as New Contract" option.
- From the dropdown menu, select one or more Contract Templates that you wish to import as new Contracts.
- After clicking "Save", the selected Templates have been saved as new Contracts. They will include all details from the Templates, which you can now edit and modify.
For more on Contract Templates, see Creating/Using Contract Templates.