Video Tip - Go to the 0:36 mark of the video to view information on how to work with Budget Templates.
You can add unlimited Forms to an Event and collect unlimited responses to the Form.
To Add a New Form to an Event:
- Click on the "Forms Builder" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Forms Builder" tool.
- Click on the "Add Form" button.
- Enter the Form name.
- Select if you wish to have your organization's logo and name appear at the top of the online form (this will be pulled from the logo that has been added in the Settings / Organization Logo area).
- Designate which pieces of contact information you wish to capture at the top of the form, which include:
- Full name
- Email address
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want your respondents to be able to return to the form to make edits/changes to their responses, you MUST capture their email address because it will be used to identify them when they return.
- Phone number
This brings you to the Form Builder Dashboard where you can start adding questions to the Form as well as where you can access tools for collecting responses.
Article is closed for comments.