You can add unlimited Forms to an Event and collect unlimited responses to the Form.
To Add a New Form to an Event:
- Click on the "Forms Builder" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Forms Builder" tool.
- Click on the "Add New Form" button.
- Enter the Form name.
- Select if you wish to have your organization's logo and name appear at the top of the online form (these will be pulled from the Home page).
- Designate which pieces of contact information you wish to capture at the top of the form, which include:
- Full name
- Email address
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want your respondents to be able to return to the Form to make edits/changes to their responses, you MUST capture their email address because it will be used to identify them when they return.
- Phone number
This brings you to the Form Builder Dashboard where you can start adding questions to the Form as well as access tools for collecting responses.