Users in your Planning Pod account can modify the Form responses for each respondent from inside the Form Builder tool. In addition, respondents can update/modify their answers to a Form by clicking on the Form link and entering their email address to pull up the Form (populated with their responses to-date).
IMPORTANT NOTE: For a respondent to be able to re-open a Form to update/modify their responses, you MUST capture their email address at the top of the Form because it will be used to identify them when they return.
To Edit Form Responses Inside Planning Pod:
- Click on the "Forms Builder" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Forms Builder" tool.
- Find the appropriate Form and click on the "Open" button.
- Click on the "View Responses" link and select the "Sorted by Respondent" option.
- NOTE: You can only edit responses by respondent.
How Respondents Can Update/Modify Their Form Responses:
- The respondent clicks on the URL link to open the Form in a browser window.
- The respondent enters the email address they used when first filling out the Form.
- The respondent is presented with the Form so they can update/modify the Form responses to-date.