When you first create a Form, you set up the Form settings, which you can change at any time. These settings include:
- Form name.
- Inclusion of organization logo and name at the top of the Form.
- What contact information should be captured at the top of the form.
To Manage/Modify Form Settings:
- Click on the "Forms Builder" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Forms Builder" tool.
- Find the appropriate Form and click on the "Open" button.
- Click on the "Settings" button.
- The Form name.
- If you wish to have your organization's logo and name appear at the top of the online form (these will be pulled from the Home page).
- Which pieces of contact information you wish to capture at the top of the form, which include:
- Full name
- Email address
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want your respondents to be able to return to the Form to make edits/changes to their responses, you MUST capture their email address because it will be used to identify them when they return.
- Phone number