Video Tip - Go to the 1:04 mark of the video to view information on how to manage the form settings.
When you first create a form, you set up the form settings, which you can change at any time. These settings include:
- Form name.
- Inclusion of organization logo and name at the top of the form.
- What contact information should be captured at the top of the form.
To Manage/Modify Form Settings:
- Click on the "Forms Builder" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Forms Builder" tool.
- Find the appropriate Form and click on it.
- Click on the "Settings" button.
- The Form name.
- If you wish to have your organization's logo and name appear at the top of the online form (this will be pulled from the logo that has been added in the Settings / Organization Logo area).
- Which pieces of contact information you wish to capture at the top of the form, which include:
- Full name
- Email address
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want your respondents to be able to return to the form to make edits/changes to their responses, you MUST capture their email address because it will be used to identify them when they return.
- Phone number