Video Tip - Go to the 0:50 mark of the video to view information on how to add images from another application to the Vision Board.
You can import images from your Dropbox, Google Photos or Microsoft OneDrive account into the Vision Board.
To Add an Image From Dropbox, Google Photos or Microsoft OneDrive to the Vision Board:
- Click on the "Vision Board" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Vision Board" tool.
- Click on the "Import/Export" button and under the "Link Images From Other Sources" heading, select the source you wish to import images from.
- If you are not logged into the selected application/platform, a modal box will appear prompting you to log in. You may be asked to give permission to Planning Pod to access certain information in your Dropbox/Google/Microsoft account.
- Select the image that you wish to add to the Vision Board. It will be added momentarily.
- Repeat if you wish to add additional images.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
After an image is uploaded, you can click on the "Actions" button under the image to:
- Change the size of the image (small, medium or large).
- Add a description.
- Assign it to a category.
- Post a comment on the image.
- Download it.
- Delete it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.