Inside of each Event is a Message Board where people assigned to the Event can exchange messages with each other.
The Message Board is great for communicating Event-related information with team members, clients, contractors and any other user assigned to the Event as well as keeping a centralized record of communications regarding event details and decisions.
NOTE: The Message Board is a simple messaging tool and is not meant to be a substitute for your usual email program (like Gmail, Outlook, etc.). Also, you cannot email attendees or send out invitations using the Message Board tool; instead, you should use a platform like Survey Monkey or Constant Contact.
Here is how the Message Board generally works...
- Users with access to the Event can create messages, attach files and send them to other users who have been assigned to the Event.
- These messages are then emailed out to the designated users, who can reply to the message.
- All replies to a message are stored in the message's thread inside of the Message Board.
With this tool, users can:
- Post new messages and create draft messages.
- Attach files to a message.
- Reply to messages.
- View a message thread.