The Floorplans feature is an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop event design tool that lets you create detailed Event floor plan diagrams, including:
- Table plan layouts
- Seating arrangements / assigned seating
- Trade show layouts
- And much more
This comprehensive tool gives you the ability to add many seating, architectural and design elements to your event floor plans, including:
- Tables (round, rectangular, square, etc.) w/ chairs
- Chairs/chair rows
- Furniture and plants
- Trade show booths
- Floors, walls, doors, obstructions, etc.
- Stages, podiums and lighting
- Projectors, screens and A/V elements
- Serving carts and food-and-beverage elements
- Tents and outdoor elements
- Safety and fire elements
- Cars and transportation elements
You can also upload an outline/diagram image file of the space/room you are creating a layout for; this is great for spaces that don't have square corners or that have rounded or odd-sided walls. Once you upload this image, you can use it as the background image for your design.
The Floorplan tool integrates with our Attendee List tool so that you can assign attendees to seats inside of a Floorplan.
And, when you are finished with your floorplan design, you can download and print a full-color PDF of your design as well as export an equipment list of it.