There are 50+ Floorplan elements that you can add to your layouts, including:
- Tables (round, rectangular, square, etc.)
- Chairs/chair rows
- Furniture and plants
- Trade show booths
- Floors, walls, doors, etc.
- Stages, podiums and lighting
- Projectors, screens and A/V elements
- Serving carts and food-and-beverage elements
- Tents and outdoor elements
- Safety and fire elements
- Cars and transportation elements
Adding a Floorplan element is as easy as finding it in the "Tools" area in the left column and dragging it to the layout palette. Also, you can move one or more elements at a time by simply clicking-holding-and-dragging.
To Add a Floorplan Element:
- Click on the "Floorplans" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Floorplans" tool.
- Find the appropriate floorplan to which you want to add elements and click on it.
- In the Floorplan Dashboard, click on the "Tools" tab in the left column; find the appropriate element; then click-hold-and-drag it to where you want to place it on the Floorplan.
- A form will pop up asking you to add a name, color, dimensions and other characteristics of the element. Add the desired information and click "Save" when you are finished.
- The element has been added to the location where you had placed it.
To Move One or More Floorplan Elements:
- In the Floorplan Dashboard, click once on each element tht you wish to move. The elements will appear with a gray box around them and a minus sign in the top right corner (which you can click on to deselect the element).
- NOTE: If you click on more than one element, you will be able to drag-and-drop all those elements together, and they will hold their positions relative to each other.
- After you have finished selecting the element(s) you wish to move, click-and-hold on one of the elements and drag it to the spot you want to move it to.
To Delete a Floorplan Element:
- In the Floorplan Dashboard, click on the element you wish to delete.
- An "Actions" menu will appear. Select "Delete" and confirm you want to delete the element.
Video Tip - Go to the 2:44 mark of the video to view information on adding elements to Floorplans.