Video Tip - Go to the 4:30 mark of the video to view information on adding elements to Floorplans and manipulating them.
You can add elements representing people to your event floor plans to show where staff, vendors, suppliers or volunteers will be stationed during the event.
To Add a Person Icon to a Floor Plan:
- Click on the "Floorplans" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Floorplans" tool.
- Find the appropriate Floorplan to which you want to add elements and click on it.
- On the Floorplan Dashboard, select the "Library" tab in the left column and click on the "People" icon .
- Click-and-hold on the appropriate icon for the person element you want (staff, male, female) and drag it to where you want to place it on the Floorplan canvas.
- A form will appear that lets you edit:
- Click "Save" when you are finished. You will be taken back to the Floorplan Dashboard where you can view and adjust the position of the item by dragging-and-dropping it.
To Edit/Duplicate/Delete a People Elements:
- Click on the appropriate element on the canvas.
- A dynamic menu of editing options will appear in the top-left of the canvas. To make an edit, click on the appropriate item. From left to right, the options include:
- Favorite - Adds the selected item to your Favorites library.
- Edit - Opens the editing modal window.
- Rotate - Lets you rotate the item up to 360 degrees.
- Duplicate - Copies the item.
- Color - Changes the color of the item.
- Delete - Deletes the item.
- Bring to Front - Places the item on top of overlapping elements.
- Send to Back - Places the item behind overlapping elements.