NOTE: This article is for Events set up for collecting RSVPs. If you have set up your Event for selling tickets/collecting registrations, go to Ticketing & Registration.
You can add one or more Plus Ones to each attendee for unnamed guests and companions. Then, when the main attendee RSVP's via the Event Website, the main attendee can supply additional information for their Plus One guests (including names and meal choices), which is then updated in your Attendee List.
To Add a Plus One to an Attendee:
- Click on the "Attendee List" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Attendee List" tool.
- Find the attendee to whom you want to add a Plus One and click on the checkbox next to their name. In the "Actions" menu that appears, select the "Add Plus Ones" option and click on the "Add Now" button.
- NOTE: You can add a Plus One to multiple attendees by clicking on checkboxes for more than one attendee and follwing the above instructions.
- The Plus One has been added to the attendee, and the attendee and their Plus One have been put together as a new group.
- Repeat if you need to add additional Plus Ones to the same attendee.
Video Tip - Go to the 5:55 mark and the 6:35 mark of the video to view information on two ways to add Plus Ones to attendees.
Article is closed for comments.