You can add one or more Plus Ones to each attendee for unnamed guests and companions. Then, when the main attendee RSVPs via the Event Website, the main attendee can supply additional information on their Plus One guests (including names and meal choices), which is then updated in your Attendee List.
To Add a Plus One to an Attendee:
- Click on the "Attendee List" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Attendee List" tool.
- Find the attendee to whom you want to add a Plus One; click on the double-down arrow next to their name; and select the "Add Plus One" option.
- Confirm in the modal box by clicking the "Add Now" button.
- The Plus One has been added to the attendee, and the attendee and their Plus One have been put together as a new group.
- Repeat if you need to add additional Plus Ones to the same attendee.