Planning Pod's Attendee List integrates with our Event Website tool so that you can collect RSVPs responses from attendees on your Attendee List from the RSVP panel on the Website.
Here is generally how this works:
- You add your attendees to RSVP Pools in the Attendee List tool (as well as create any meal choice options or custom questions that you want attendees to respond to when they are RSVPing).
- An attendee visits the Event Website; finds the RSVP panel on the site; and types in their first and last name.
- Our system looks for a match in the Attendee List and, if it finds one, provides the attendee with an RSVP form based on the RSVP Pools they have been added to.
- The attendee provides their responses, which are then updated and stored in the Attendee List tool.
- NOTE: If the attendee has been added to an Attendee Group, they can provide RSVP responses for themself as well as any/all members of their group.
After an attendee adds their RSVP information, they can always return to the Event Website to modify their RSVP responses (simply by typing their name into the RSVP panel). In addition, you also manually edit/update their responses inside the Attendee List tool.