NOTE: This article is for Events set up for collecting RSVPs. If you have set up your Event for selling tickets/collecting registrations, go to Ticketing & Registration.
If you need to collect meal choices for your attendees when they RSVP, you can add meal choice options (that will be presented to attendees when they RSVP via the Event Webpage) in the Attendee List tool.
To Add Meal Choice Options:
- Click on the "Attendee List" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Attendee List" tool.
- Under the RSVP Event that you want to add the meal choice options, find the "Meal Choices" box and click on the "Add" button.
- Add the meal choice option and click "Save".
- Repeat to add more meal choice options.
Once you have added meal choice options, they will be displayed with the RSVP Event and will show current counts for each choice.
You can use the up/down arrow next to each meal choice option to reorder them. To edit or delete a meal choice option, click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the option and select either "Edit" or "Delete".
NOTE: If you delete a meal choice option, it will not only remove the option but also delete any responses from attendees who have selected that option.
To Add/Update a Meal Choice for a Single Attendee:
- Find the attendee who you want to update; click on the button showing their current RSVP status under the appropriate RSVP Event; and under the "Update Meal Choice" heading select the new meal choice option.
To Add/Update a Meal Choice for Multiple Attendees:
- For each attendee for whom you want to update their meal choice, click on the checkbox to the left of their name.
- Once you have selected all attendees you want to update, in the "Actions" menu that has appeared, select the "Update Meal Choices" option.
- In the modal window, by clicking on the dropdown menu next to each RSVP Event, you can either remove the existing meal choice for the selected attendees or select a new option for them.
- NOTE: You can only update/change from one option to another for all the attendees you have selected.
Video Tip - Go to the 4:22 mark of the video to view information on adding and managing meal choice options for when attendees RSVP.