You can create one or more categories to place your Itinerary items into. For example, maybe you want to group all your setup, food preparation, entertainment and teardown items into categories. You can create categories with these labels; assign items to these categories; and then easily view items by category as well as download category-specific PDFs.
To Add a New Itinerary Category:
- Click on the "Itinerary" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Itinerary" tool.
- Find the "Categories" box and click on the "+" symbol in the top right corner of the box.
- Add the category name and click "Save".
To modify the name of or delete a category, click on the down arrow to the right of the category name and select the appropriate option.
You can assign a new Itinerary item to a new category by clicking on the "Add Item" button and selecting the category in the New Item form.
To Assign a Single Existing Itinerary Item to a Category:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, find the line item; click on the "Edit" button next to the item; and in the form select the category in the Category dropdown menu.
To Assign Multiple Existing Itinerary Items to a Category:
- On the Itinerary dashboard, for each item that you want to assign to the category, click on the checkbox to the left of the item.
- Once you have selected all items you wish to assign to a category, in the "Available Actions" menu that has dropped down from the top of the browser window, select the "Change Category" option.
- Select the appropriate category from the dropdown menu and click "Save".