Video Tip - Go to the 3:21 mark of the video to view information on how to use the checkboxes next to each Itinerary item to make bulk changes to multiple items at once.
You can use the checkbox feature in the Itinerary tool to make changes to multiple items at the same time.
You can either click on the "Select All" button to select all line items if you want to make the same change to them all, or you can click on one or more checkboxes to the left of each item to make the same change to select items.
For example, you can click on the checkboxes for one or more items to:
- Change the date for the selected items.
- Shift item times forward/backward a certain number of minutes or hours.
- Attach Vendors or assign Contacts to the selected items.
- Add/remove/update Categories assigned to the selected items.
- Add/remove/update Reminders (email and/or text message) for the selected items.
- Add/update Venue spaces/rooms for the selected items.
- Delete the selected items.
To Manage Itinerary Items in Batches:
- Click on the "Itinerary" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Itinerary" tool.
- Click on the "Select All" button to select all line items - OR - click on one or more checkboxes (located at the left of each item) for any items you which to modify.
- In the "Available Actions" menu that appears, select the function you want to perform on these items and follow the instructions.