You can customize or brand the email headers and footers for all of the email notifications sent from your account. The header and footer are found in the main message area of the email (that is, the body of the email message). This includes the ability to:
- Add your logo to the email header.
- Add your company name and/or tagline to the email header.
- Select the background color of the email header/footer.
- Add text to the email footer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The customized header/footer will only apply to transactional emails, not for general emails sent from the Communications tool. All emails sent from the Communications tool will be plain text.
To Customize the Email Template for All Emails Sent From Your Account:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Communcation & Alerts" heading, click on the "Communications Setup (Email)" link.
- Scroll down to the "HTML Email Design" section and click on "Edit Design".
- In the form provided:
- Select the logo you wish to display in the header of your emails. If you have not yet uploaded your company logo, click here for instructions on uploading your logo.
- Click on the dropdown arrow under "Email Header/Footer Background Color" and use the color picker to select the appropriate background color.
- Add your company name and/or tagline to be displayed in the email header.
- Add the footer text.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.