You can customize or brand the email headers and footers for all of the email notifications sent from your account. The header and footer are found in the main message area of the email (that is, the body of the email message). This includes the ability to:
- Add your logo to the email header.
- Add your company name and/or tagline to the email header.
- Select the background color of the email header/footer.
- Add text to the email footer.
To Customize the Email Template for All Emails Sent From Your Account:
- Click on "Settings" in the top navigation bar.
- Find the "System Emails" box and click on "Manage This Setting".
- Find the "Customize Email Header/Footer" box and click on the pencil icon in the top right corner.
- In the form provided:
- Select the logo you wish to display in the header of your emails. If you have not yet uploaded your company logo, click here for instructions on uploading your logo.
- Click on the dropdown arrow under "Email Header/Footer Background Color" and use the color picker to select the appropriate background color.
- Add your company name and/or tagline to be displayed in the email header.
- Add the footer text.