When you add a Lead or an Event, you have the ability to select a color for that Lead/Event that will be used as the display color in the Master Calendar for all the calendar items associated with that Lead/Event.
In addition, when adding a Personal sub-calendar in the Master Calendar, you can also select a color for that Personal sub-calendar that will be used as the display color for all the calendar items associated with that sub-calendar.
We provide a variety of color picker palettes that you can use when selecting colors for Leads, Events and Personal sub-calendars, and they include the following palettes:
- Infinite Colors
- Preset Palettes (with limited choices)
- Custom Colors (palettes that you create)
The Infinite Colors option is the default palette in the system and provides the most freedom and flexibility in selecting colors.
However, if you want to use the same colors for certain Leads or Events (for example, if you want to assign the same color to a certain type of event), you can use the Preset Palettes or create your own palette with the Custom Colors option.
To Set/Customize the Color Picker Palette for Your Account:
- Click on "Settings" in the top navigation bar.
- Find the "Color Picker Palettes" box and click "Manage This Setting".
- Click on the "Update" button.
- Choose from three different palette types:
- Infinite Colors (default) - Lets users pick colors from across the spectrum.
- Preset Palettes - Select from 12 different preset color palettes.
- Custom Colors - Build your own preset palette by doing the following:
- Click on the dropdown arrow and select a color.
- Click on the "Add Color" button.
- Continue until you have added all the colors you need to your palette.