There are a number of occasions when your account users can select colors for items they are adding to your account, which include:
- Events or Leads (selected color is used for all calendar items related to each Event/Lead)
- Venue Rooms/Spaces (selected color is used for all calendar items related to each Room/Space)
- Personal Sub-Calendars (selected color is used for all calendar appointments related to each Sub-Calendar)
- Floorplan Elements
- Event Webpage Elements/Panels
- Itinerary Categories
We provide a variety of color pickers that you can use when selecting colors for all the above items, and they include the following:
- Infinite Colors
- Preset Palettes (with limited choices)
- Custom Colors (palette where you define the color options available)
The Infinite Colors option is the default color picker for the system and provides your users with the broadest palette and the most freedom and flexibility in selecting colors.
However, if you want to limit your account users to choosing from a finite number of colors (for example, if you want users to assign the same color to a certain type of event), you can use the Preset Palettes or create your own palette with the Custom Colors option.
To Set/Customize the Color Picker for Your Account:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Look & Feel" heading, click on the "Color Pickers" link.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- Choose from three different palette types:
- Infinite Colors (default) - Lets users pick colors from across the spectrum.
- Preset Palettes - Select from 12 different preset color palettes.
- Custom Colors - Build your own preset palette by doing the following:
- Click on the dropdown arrow and select a color.
- Click on the "Add Color" button.
- Continue until you have added all the colors you need to your palette.
- When you are finished, click "Save and Done".
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a specific hexadecimal color code (also called hex color code) that you want to use, you can use the Infinite Colors picker and where the hex code is displayed at the top of the picker, you can highlight the existing code and paste or type your hex code in its place.