At the top of the calendar where the Month/Year label appears, you can navigate through the calendar using the following functions:
- Use the "<" and ">" buttons to navigate from month-to-month
- Use the "<<" and ">>" buttons to navigate from year-to-year
- Click on the "Today" button to return to the month in which today's date falls.
- Use the "Month", "Week" and "Day" view buttons to view the calendar in those formats.
To add an Appointment or To-Do, you can click on the appropriate button or simply click on the day for which you want to add the item and then select the appropriate item.
To open a calendar item in order to view or edit it, simply click on it.
To move a calendar item to another day, you can either click on it and change the date/time manually or simply drag-and-drop it to the new date.
There are two different ways for which you can view the Calendar:
- View by Event - This allows you to view calendar items by the Event they are related to. This view is recommended when you want to see all your event-related items on the Calendar, which include:
- Event Dates
- Budget Payment Due Dates
You have the ability to filter the Calendar by the type/status of the event, which includes:
- Open Leads
- Archived Events
You can also designate if you want to view invoice due dates and invoice scheduled payment due dates in the Calendars area (these filters are available at the bottom left of the Calendars tool, provided you have access to the Invoices tool).