Video Tip - Go to the 0:13 mark of the video to view information on getting around the Calendars tool.
At the top of the calendar where the Month/Year label appears, you can navigate through the calendar using the following functions:
- Use the "<" and ">" buttons to navigate from month-to-month
- Use the "<<" and ">>" buttons to navigate from year-to-year
- Click on the "Today" button to return to the month in which today's date falls.
- Use the "Month", "Week" and "Day" view buttons to view the calendar in those formats.
To add an Appointment or To-Do, you can click on the appropriate button or simply click on the day for which you want to add the item and then select the appropriate item.
To open a calendar item in order to view or edit it, simply click on it.
To move a calendar item to another day, you can either click on it and change the date/time manually or simply drag-and-drop it to the new date.
There are two different ways that you can view the Calendar:
- View by Event - This allows you to view calendar items by the Event/Lead they are related to. This view is recommended when you want to see all your event-related items on the Calendar, which include:
- Event Dates
- Budget Payment Due Dates
You have the ability to filter the Calendar by the type/status of the event, which includes:
- Open Leads
- Holds (Leads)
- Archived Events
You can also designate if you want to view invoice due dates and invoice scheduled payment due dates in the Calendars area.