Video Tip - Go to the 0:13 mark of the video to view information on getting around the Calendars tool.
At the top of the calendar where the Month/Year label appears, you can navigate through the calendar using the following functions:
- Use the "<" and ">" buttons to navigate from month-to-month
- Use the "<<" and ">>" buttons to navigate from year-to-year
- Click on the "Today" button to return to the month in which today's date falls.
- Use the "Venue Timeline", "List", Month", "Week" and "Day" view buttons to view the calendar in those formats.
To schedule a Tour, add an Appointment, add a To-Do, or add a Venue Blackout, you can click on the appropriate button or simply click on the day for which you want to add the item and then select the appropriate item.
To open a calendar item in order to view or edit it, simply click on it.
To move a calendar item to another day, you can either click on it and change the date/time manually or simply drag-and-drop it to the new date.
NOTE: You will NOT be able to change the date of repeating events directly from the main calendar. You will need to navigate to those events to change the date. For more about changing the dates of repeating events, see Adding/Editing an Event Date/Time.
You have the ability to filter the Calendar by:
- Lead/Event Status
- Open Leads
- Booked Events
- Archived Events/Closed Leads
- Calendar Event Types
- Event Dates
- Venue Bookings
- Venue Blackouts
- Scheduled Tours
- Appointments (Personal and Event)
- Serving Dates (Food & Beverage; Venue management accounts only)
- Delivery Dates (Food & Beverage; Venue management accounts only)
- Pickup Dates (Food & Beverage; Venue management accounts only)
- Due Dates
- Budget payments
- Invoices due
- Invoice payments due
Article is closed for comments.