You can use the checkbox feature in the To-Do's tool to make changes to multiple items at the same time.
You can either click on the "Select All Items" button to select all To-Do's if you want to make the same change to them all, or you can click on one or more checkboxes at the left of each item to make the same change to select items.
For example, you can click on the checkboxes for one or more items to:
- Mark them as "Complete".
- Change the due date.
- Assign Contacts to the items.
- Add/remove the items to a list.
- Set/remove "High Priority" status.
- Save the selected items as a Template.
- Delete the selected items.
To Manage To-Do's in Batches:
- Click on the "To-Do's" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - click on the "To-Do's" tool button on the Lead Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "To-Do's" tool.
- Click on the "Select All Items" button to select all line items - OR - click on one or more checkboxes (located at the left of each item) for any items you which to modify.
- In the "Available Actions..." menu, select the function you want to perform on these items and follow the instructions.