Video Tip - Go to the 2:32 mark of the video to view information on using checkboxes to manage To-Do's.
You can use the checkbox feature in the To-Do's tool to make changes to multiple items at the same time.
You can either click on the "Select All" button to select all To-Do's if you want to make the same change to them all, or you can click on one or more checkboxes at the left of each item to make the same change to select items.
For example, you can click on the checkboxes for one or more items to:
- Mark them as "Complete"
- Shift the due dates forward/backward a certain number of days
- Change the due date.
- Assign Contacts to the items.
- Add/remove the items to a To-Do List.
- Set/remove "High Priority" status.
- Save the selected items as a Template.
- Delete the selected items.
To Manage To-Do's in Batches:
- Click on the "To-Do's" tool button on the Event/Lead Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event/Lead and the "To-Do's" tool.
- Click on the "Select All" button to select all line items - OR - click on one or more checkboxes (located at the left of each item) for any To-Do's you which to modify.
- In the "Available Actions" menu that appears, select the function you want to perform on these items and follow the instructions.
Article is closed for comments.