You can download a PDF file (which you can then email to other team members or clients) of To-Do's in each Event or Lead.
The way the PDF file download works is that whatever items are showing on the screen are what can be included in the downloaded file.
For PDF files, you have the option to:
- Filter the To-Do's based on the following due dates:
- Today + Overdue
- Due the next 7 days
- Due the next 14 days
- Due the next 30 days
- Due the next 60 days
- Include the notes for each item.
To Download an To-Do's PDF File:
- Click on the "To-Do's" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - click on the "To-Do's" tool button on the Lead Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "To-Do's" tool.
- Filter the To-Do's based on which items you want to include in the PDF file.
- Click on the "PDF" button.
- Select the preferred due date range and if you want to include notes for the items.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
NOTE: In the Reports area of your account, you can run a To-Do's Report that will provide a .csv file of To-Do's across events as well as for specified date ranges.