Not only can you add appointments related to Events in the Calendars tool, but you can also add them inside the Event itself. Once you add an Appointment to an Event, it will display both in the Calendars tool (accessible via the main navigation bar) as well as in the Appointment tool inside the Event.
To Add an Appointment to an Event Sub-Calendar from the Event Dashboard:
- Click on "Events" in the main navigation bar, find the Event in question and click on the "Open" button.
- Click on the "Appointment" tool button.
- Click on the "Add Appointment" button - OR - Click on the day where you want to add the Appointment.
- Enter the item name; add the start date/time and end date/time; location; and notes.
- If you wish to have an invitation for the Appointment emailed to Contacts (along with an appointment file they can add to their own e-calendar), click in the "Invite Other People" field and select those Contacts.
- If the item is a recurring Appointment, use the "Repeat This Item" dropdown to select whether it repeats daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.
- If you wish to set a reminder for the Appointment, click the "Set Reminder" checkbox and:
- Select how many minutes/hours/days/weeks you wish to be notified in advance.
- Select if you want email and text message reminders. NOTE: Text message reminders are only available in North America.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you set a reminder, all persons who are assigned to the event will receive the reminder.