In order for the Registration Checkout Form to be fully functional and active for attendees to use online, you need to change the Registration Status to "online".
By default, the Registration Status is "offline". This allows you to set up the Registration Checkout Form and settings prior to making it active.
To Change the Registration Status:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- On the left side of the page, under the "Online/Offline Status" heading, find the Registration and Webpage Status indicators and click on "Update" button next to the heading.
- Select whether you want the Registration "online" (which will make your Registration Checkout Form visible to attendees who can start using it to register) or "offline" (which hides the Checkout Form so that it cannot be viewed).
- Select whether you want the Event Webpage to be "online" (which will make it viewable and findable by attendees so they can access the Registration Checkout Form) or "offline".
- NOTE: If you want to collect registrations/sell tickets through the Event Webpage, you also need to change the Event Webpage Status to "online".
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
Video Tip - Go to the 1:15 mark of the video to view information on the Event Registration Status.