The ticket settings area lets you manage:
- Ticket type - Individual or group ticket
- Quantity of tickets available for sale
- Minimum/maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per checkout/order
- Whether to show/hide remaining ticket count (remaining tickets available) on the Checkout Form
- Whether to show/hide the ticket description on the Checkout Form
- Sold-out options - Close sales and show "Sold Out" on Checkout Form - OR - let people add their name/email address to a Waitlist.
NOTE: When you add a new ticket, you have the ability to set the ticket type; quantity of tickets for sale; minimum/maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per checkout/order; and sold-out options.
To Manage Ticket Settings:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Tickets" link.
- Find the appropriate ticket and click "Open".
- Find the "Settings" box and click on the pencil icon.
- Make your changes to the items described above and click "Save".