The ticket settings area lets you manage:
- Ticket type - Individual or group ticket
- In the case of a group ticket, you can set how many people are included in a group.
- How information will be collected on the ticket - You have the option to collect information:
- For only one attendee (usually the person placing the order)
- For each ticketed attendee (or, in the case of a group, all people on the ticket)
- Quantity of tickets available for sale
- Minimum/maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per checkout/order
- Whether to show/hide remaining ticket count (remaining tickets available) on the Checkout Form
- Whether to show/hide the ticket description on the Checkout Form
- Sold-out options - Here you have the the option to:
- Close sales and show "Sold Out" on Checkout Form; or
- Let people add their name/email address to a Waitlist.
- File upload capabilities for attendees - You can allow attendees to submit files after they have completed their registration/purchsed their tickets. This may apply for Events that require submission of materials or abstracts.
- Password protection of the ticket (if you wish for only people with the password to be able to purchase tickets/registrations).
NOTE: When you add a new ticket, you have the ability to set the ticket type; quantity of tickets for sale; minimum/maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per checkout/order; and sold-out options.
To Manage Ticket Settings:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Click on the "Tickets & Discounts" tab.
- Find the ticket you wish to manage and click on it.
- Find the "Ticket Settings" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- Make your changes to the items described above and click "Save".
Video Tip - Go to the 4:00 mark of the video to view information on managing ticket settings.