In the Registration Setup area, the Event Name & Date setting lets you specify the precise Event name and Event start/end dates and times that you want to have displayed on all registration materials, including the Checkout Form, registration confirmation page/email and ticket PDFs.
By default, the name and dates/times for the Registration area are pulled from the Event name and dates/times that were entered when the Event was first created, but you can edit that information here if you want different information to display for your Registration materials.
To Edit the Event Name and Dates/Times for Registration Materials:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Event Branding & Contact" link.
- Find the "Event Name & Date" box and click on the pencil icon.
- Edit the Event name; Event start date and time; Event end date and time; and timezone of where the Event will take place.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.