Video Tip - Go to the 0:40 mark of the video to view information on using the Event Webpage for Ticketing/Registration.
After setting up your Tickets/Registration, you can use the Event Webpage tool to build a site for your Event and collect registrations and/or sell tickets through it.
Our Event Webpage tool automatically integrates with the Registration Checkout Form that you set up in the Event's Registration Setup area. Once you have finished configuring your Tickets/Registration, to use the Event Webpage to collect registrations/sell tickets, all you need to do is:
- Visit the Event Webpage tool inside of the Event and customize the text, images, panels and other areas to your liking.
- Make sure that the Registration Panel is included on the site (by default it is automatically added) and customize the heading and color of the panel.
- Towards the top of the page, set the Event Webpage status slider to "online".
- Set the Registration status to "online".
Once you have done this, the active Checkout Form will appear in your live Event Webpage.
NOTE: If you want to embed the Checkout Form in your own external website instead of (or in addition to) using the Event Website tool, you can do that by following the Registration/Checkout Form embed instructions here.
You can also set the Event Webpage status in the Registration Setup area by doing the following:
- On the left side of the Registration Setup tool page, under the "Online/Offline Status" heading, find the Registration and Event Webpage Status indicators and click on the "Update" button next to the heading.
- Select whether you want the Registration "online" (which will make your Registration Checkout Form visible to attendees who can start using it to register) or "offline" (which hides the Checkout Form so that it cannot be viewed).
- Select whether you want the Event Webpage to be "online" (which will make it viewable and findable by attendees so they can access the Registration Checkout Form) or "offline".
- Click "Save" when you are finished.