In order for the Event Venue to appear with the ticket in the Checkout Form and in all associated registration materials (including the checkout confirmation message/email, PDF ticket, etc.), you need to:
- First, add the Venue Space/Room to the Event via the Event Dashboard.
- Then, add the Venue Space/Room to the ticket.
NOTE: If you need to add new Venues and Spaces/Rooms to your account, you can do this in the Settings / Venue and Space/Room Setup area.
To Add a Venue Space/Room to a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Tickets" link.
- Find the ticket to which you want to add Venue Spaces/Rooms and click "Open".
- Find the "Venue(s)" box and click on the "+" symbol.
- Click in the field to select one or more Venue Spaces/Rooms (which are pulling from the Event Dashboard) and click "Save" when you are finished.