In order for the Event Venue to appear with the ticket in the Checkout Form and in all associated registration materials (including the checkout confirmation message/email, PDF ticket, etc.), you need to:
- First, add the Venue Space/Room to the Event via the Event Dashboard.
- Then, add the Venue Space/Room to the ticket.
NOTE: If you need to add new Venues and Spaces/Rooms to your account, you can do this in the Settings / Venue Manager area.
To Add a Venue Space/Room to a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Under "Registration Settings" on the left side of the page, click on the "Tickets & Pricing" link.
- Find the ticket you wish to manage and click on it.
- Find the "Venues" area and click on the "Add" button.
- Click in the field to select one or more Venue Spaces/Rooms (which are pulling from the Event Dashboard) and click "Save" when you are finished.
Once the Venue Space/Room is added, it will display in the Venues area. You can remove the Venue from the ticket by clicking on the "Remove" button below the Venue listing.
Video Tip - Go to the 6:40 mark of the video to view information on adding venues to tickets.
Article is closed for comments.