If you want to sell tickets and collect payments at the door on the day of your event, you can activate at-the-door sales for each ticket and specify pricing. This will turn on the at-the-door payment capabilities in the Check-In tool where you can collect credit card, cash or check payments (for free tickets, these payment options will not appear).
To Set Up At-The-Door Sales for a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Under "Registration Settings" on the left side of the page, click on the "Tickets & Pricing" link.
- Find the ticket you wish to manage and click on it.
- Find the "At-The-Door Sales" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- Click on the checkbox to activate at-the-door sales.
- Select the pricing option you will be using (fixed price, free or open price) and, if applicable, enter the price.
- Click "Save".
To edit or deactivate at-the-door sales, click on the "Edit" button again and make your changes.
Video Tip - Go to the 5:52 mark of the video to view information on setting up at-the-door ticket sales.