If you want to sell tickets and collect payments at the door on the day of your event, you can activate at-the-door sales for each ticket and specify pricing. This will turn on the at-the-door payment capabilities in the Check-In tool where you can collect credit card, cash or check payments.
To Set Up At-The-Door Sales for a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Tickets" link.
- Find the ticket for which you want to manage at-the-door sales and click "Open".
- Find the "At-The-Door Sales" box and click on the pencil icon
- Click on the checkbox to activate at-the-door sales.
- Select the pricing option you will be using (fixed price, free or open price) and, if applicable, enter the price.
- Click "Save".
To edit or deactivate at-the-door sales, click on the pencil icon again and make your changes.