You have the option to allow your ticket buyers to request for refunds and to process any such refunds.
NOTE: If you decide to allow for refunds, you will only be able to process full refunds of entire orders; we do not allow for partial refunds.
To Activate/Deactivate Refunds for Tickets/Registrations:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Click on the "Checkout Setup" tab
- Find the "Checkout Settings" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- In the field labeled "Allow Ticket Buyers to Request Refunds?", select "yes" or "no" if you wish to accept/not accept refunds.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
NOTE: If you select to allow ticket buyers to request refunds, a link will be provided on the Checkout Form for ticket buyers to submit refund requests. If you decline to accept refunds, this link will not be provided.
Video Tip - Go to the 1:50 mark of the video to view information on how to set up accepting refunds for Tickets/Registrations.