NOTE: We recommend that an attendant monitor the table/desk/counter where the self check-in computer or tablet is stationed. If an attendee closes the self check-in window, they can access to the check-in app.
To Use the Self Check-In Feature:
- To access the Check-In tool, click on the "Check-In" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - navigate to the following URL and enter your Planning Pod login details: https://checkin.planningpod.com
- Click on "Self Check-In" in the top navigation.
- Click the "Turn On Self Check-In" button.
- If your Event is set up to Collect RSVPs, you are given the ability here to designate which RSVP Events (sub-events or event segments) you want guests to be able to check in for (learn more about RSVP Events).
- The form appears where the attendee can enter their first/last name. Once an attendee has entered their information and the system locates their information, they can confirm their check-in and another attendee can check in.
- If your Event is set up for Ticketing/Registration, your guests can also enter their ticket number to check in.
- To exit the self-check-in screen, click on the "X" in the top left corner.
Video Tip - Go to the 0:24 mark of the video if your Event is set up to collect RSVPs. Go to the 2:22 mark of the video if your Event is set up to sell Tickets/Registrations.