If your Event has a minimum age requirement, you can set a Minimum Purchase Age for ticket buyers. If you select a minimum purchase age, anyone attempting to purchase a ticket will be presented with a modal form requiring them to enter their age prior to ordering. Anyone under that age will be denied the ability to register or buy tickets.
To Set a Minimum Purchase Age for Tickets / Registrations:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Checkout Options" link.
- Find the "Checkout Settings" box and click on the pencil icon.
- In the field labeled "Minimum Purchase Age", select the minimum age for which someone can purchase a ticket. If there is no such requirement, select "No Minimum Age".
- Click "Save" when you are finished.