There may be occasions when you want to provide your attendees with files to download (like instruction documents or PDFs of schedules or travel directions/maps). You can upload documents for your attendees to download once they have completed the registration process.
NOTE: Immediately after your ticket buyers have registered, our system sends them to a confirmation page and also automatically emails them with PDF files of their tickets. Included on the confirmation page and in this email are links to any files you also want to make available for download.
To Add/Upload Files That Ticket Buyers Can Download After Registering:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Checkout Options" link.
- Find the "Post-Checkout Messages & Settings" box. Under "Allow Attendees to Download Files After Checkout" click on the "Upload Files" button.
- Click the "Click to Select Files" button to find the desired files on your computer and upload them.
- Once uploaded, the files will be made available to your ticket buyers to download after they have completed the registration process.
Once you have uploaded files, you can remove them by clicking on the "Delete" button under the file name.