There may be occasions when you want to provide your attendees with files to download (like instruction documents or PDFs of schedules or travel directions/maps). You can upload documents for your attendees to download once they have completed the registration process.
NOTE: Immediately after your ticket buyers have registered, our system sends them to a confirmation page and also automatically emails them with PDF files of their tickets. Included on the confirmation page and in this email are links to any files you also want to make available for download.
To Add/Upload Files That Ticket Buyers Can Download After Registering:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Click on the "Checkout Setup" tab.
- Find the "Make Files Available After Checkout" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- Click the "Click to Select Files" button to find the desired files on your computer and upload them.
- Once uploaded, the files will be made available to your ticket buyers to download after they have completed the registration process.
Once you have uploaded files, you can remove them by clicking on the trashcan button next to the file name.
Video Tip - Go to the 2:18 mark of the video to view information on allowing ticket buyers to download files after registration.