For certain Events (like those involving physical activity, extreme sports, motorsports or alcohol), you may want to have your attendees to agree to legally binding waiver and disclaimer language before they can complete their registration.
You can add such language that will be presented to the ticket buyer on the last page of the Checkout Form and that they must agree to by checking a box before they can complete their checkout.
NOTE: If you require each attendee to agree to your waiver/disclaimer language, you should limit the number of tickets that can be purchased per order to one (1).
To Add/Edit Attendee Waiver and Disclaimer Language to the Checkout Form:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Checkout Options" link.
- Find the "Checkout Waiver & Disclaimers" box and click on the pencil icon.
- Under "Are Attendees Required To Accept Waiver?", select "yes".
- Add/edit your waiver/disclaimer language and click "Save".