There may be times when you need to temporarily pause the sale of a ticket so that it does not appear in the Checkout Form.
To Pause the Sale of a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Tickets" link.
- Find the ticket that you want to pause and click "Open".
- Find the pricing & sale date schedule that is currently on sale (in green) and click on the "Pause" button.
- The schedule will turn red and display "Sales Paused". To resume the sale of the ticket, click on the "Start" button.