For each ticket, you can collect personal information from attendees in the Checkout Form using the following standard fields:
- First Name - Required item
- Last Name - Required item
- Email address - Required item
- Prefix (like Mr., Mrs., Ms.)
- Suffix (like Jr., III, Esq.)
- Phone number
Once you have added these standard fields to a ticket, they will be presented in the Checkout Form to any ticket buyer who selects the ticket. The responses will be stored in the Attendee List area, and there you can view each attendee's information as well as download PDF and .csv files with information for all attendees.
To Add/Manage Standard Attendee Information Fields to a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Under "Registration Settings" on the left side of the page, click on the "Tickets & Pricing" link.
- Find the ticket you wish to manage and click on it.
- Find the "Collect Attendee Information - Standard Fields" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- Use the checkboxes to select the standard information that you want to collect from your attendees and click "Save".
NOTE: When added to the Checkout Form, standard fields are required fields that attendees must complete.
Video Tip - Go to the 6:03 mark of the video to view information on collecting attendee information.
Article is closed for comments.