For each ticket, you can collect personal contact information for your attendees. We require that you collect at least first name, last name and email address. However, in addition you can also add the following standard contact fields to the checkout form:
- Prefix (like Mr., Mrs., Ms.)
- Suffix (like Jr., III, Esq.)
- Phone number
Once you have added personal information fields to a ticket, they will be presented in the Checkout Form to any ticket buyer who selects the ticket. The responses will be stored in the Attendee List area, and there you can view each attendee's information as well as download PDF and .csv files with information for all attendees.
To Add/Manage Personal Information Fields to a Ticket:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Tickets" link.
- Find the ticket to which you want to add personal information fields and click "Open".
- Find the "Checkout Form - Collect Personal Information" box and click on the pencil icon.
- Use the checkboxes to select the information that you want to collect from your attendees and click "Save".
NOTE: When added to the Checkout Form, personal information fields are required fields that attendees must complete.