In the Attendee List tool for a Registration Event, you can view, filter and download information that is provided by your registered attendees. In some areas, you can also edit information for attendees.
The Attendee List tool for Registrations differs from the Attendee List for RSVP Events in that, for Registration Events, this tool is where all the information submitted by ticket buyers/attendees is compiled, whereas for RSVP Events, you the account user upload, enter and store attendee information in this tool and only collect RSVP responses from attendees.
As such, the Attendee List tool for Registrations is your control center and master list for all registered attendees, and is composed of two sections:
- Attendees - Under this tab you can view and manage all information for registered attendees.
- Waitlists - If you have turned on the Waitlists feature in the Registration Setup / Tickets area, you can view and manage information for the people who have signed up to Waitlists for sold out tickets.
In the Attendees area of this tool...
- The left column of the page lets you view:
- Number of attendees registered to-date
- Click on the button "Ticket Breakdowns" to see attendees and sales by ticket
- Number of attendees who have responded to custom questions (if any were added to tickets)
- Click on the "View" button to view compiled responses to custom questions.
- Click on the "PDF" or "CSV" buttons to download files of compiled responses.
- Files that have been uploaded by attendees (if this option was turned on in the Registration Setup / Tickets area)
- Click on the ".ZIP (All Files)" button to download a zipped file of all files uploaded by attendees. This zipped file will contain separate folders with each attendee's name; inside each folder will be the files they have uploaded.
- The right column of this page lets you:
- Filter attendees by ticket status
- Use the checkboxes to filter by: paid, payment not received, void, refund request, refunded
- Filter attendees by word or phrase
- Type into the "Quick Filter" field to search by first or last name, ticket number, ticket name and ticket status
- View and manage individual attendees
- Click on the down arrow next to the attendee's name to view/edit the attendee's information; download a PDF of their ticket; or view the order associated with the ticket.
In the Waitlists area of this tool...
- The left column of the page displays total number of people waitlisted and then breaks them down by ticket.
- The right column of this tool lets you filter for waitlisted people by first or last name, email address and ticket name.
- Click on the "Add Person" button to manually add someone to the Waitlist.
- Click the "CSV" button to download the Waitlist.
- Click on the down arrow next to the person's name to edit or view their information.