Video Tip - Go to the 2:22 mark of the video if your Event is set up to sell Tickets/Registrations.
NOTE: This article is for Events set up for Ticketing/Registration. If you have set up your Event for Collecting RSVPs, see here how to add attendees at the door via the Check-In tool.
In order to sell a ticket at the door, you first need to activate the "At-The-Door Sales" setting for each ticket in the Registration Setup / Tickets & Discounts area.
To Sell Tickets At-The-Door via the Check-In Tool:
- To access the Check-In tool, click on the "Check-In" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - navigate to the following URL and enter your Planning Pod login details: https://checkin.planningpod.com
- Click on "Sell" in the top navigation.
- Enter the quantity of tickets.
- Select the payment type.
- NOTE: In order to accept check payments, you need to turn this feature on in the Registration Setup > Payments area of the Event.
- NOTE: If you have added waiver/disclaimer language to the registration checkout form, this will appear here, and you can provide your attendee with the screen so they can read and acknowledge that they agree to the language.