In the Orders tool for a Registration Event, you can view, filter and download information on ticket/registration orders placed for an Event via the Checkout Form.
In the left column on this page, you can view current ticket sales numbers, including: attendees, tickets sold and gross revenue. Click on the button "Ticket Breakdowns" to see attendees and sales by ticket.
In the right column on this page, you can:
- Download PDF and CSV files of the Orders list.
- Filter by ticket status.
- Use the checkboxes to filter by: paid, payment not received, void, refund request, refunded.
- Filter attendees by word or phrase.
- Type into the "Quick Filter" field to search by first or last name of the ticket buyer, order number, date, payment status or amount.
- View orders.
- Click on the "Open" button next to the order to view the order information. On the order details screen, you can:
- Refund the order (if applicable).
- Resend the confirmation email to the ticket buyer (email will include PDF files of tickets).
- Download tickets for each of the ticketed attendees on the order.
- View the information for each of the ticketed attendees on the order.