Video Tip - Go to the 1:29 mark of the video to view information on how to change the image size for Vision Board images.
You can adjust the size of the images in the Vision Board to make certain images stand out, and you can choose between small, medium and large sizes.
NOTE: By default, all images are set to "small" when they are first added to the Vision Board.
To Change the Size of a Single Image:
- Click on the "Vision Board" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Vision Board" tool.
- Find the appropriate image, click on the "Actions" button and select the size you prefer for the image.
- The image will be resized momentarily.
To Assign Size of Multiple Images:
- For each image that you want to resize, click on the checkbox at the top of the image.
- Once you have selected all images you wish to resize, in the "Available Actions" menu that has appeared, select the size you want to use for the selected images.
- The images will be resized momentarily.