Video Tip - Go to the 2:38 mark of the video to view information on how to make changes to multiple images at one time.
You can use the checkbox feature in the Vision Board tool to make changes to multiple items at the same time.
You can either click on the "Select All" button to select all images if you want to make the same change to them all, or you can click on one or more checkboxes above each image to make the same change to select images.
For example, you can click on the checkboxes for one or more images to:
- Add/remove/update Categories assigned to the selected images.
- Change the size of the selected images.
- Delete the selected images.
To Manage Vision Board Images in Batches:
- Click on the "Vision Board" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Vision Board" tool.
- Click on the "Select All" button to select all images visible - OR - click on one or more checkboxes (located above each item) for any images you which to modify.
- In the "Available Actions" menu that appears, select the function you want to perform on these items and follow the instructions.
Article is closed for comments.