If you plan the same (or similar) Events over and over again, you can easily duplicate or clone an existing Event that pulls the data from that Event into a new Event. In addition, you can designate which tools you want to include/exclude when copying data over to your new Event.
When you duplicate data items that have dates attached (like to-do due dates, scheduled invoice payment reminders, itinerary items, etc.), we back all those dates out from the start date of the new/duplicated event.
NOTE: Some information will be zeroed out so you can start from scratch for things like RSVP status of attendees, registered/ticketed attendees, registration orders, budget payments, invoice payments, collected proposal and contract signatures, etc.
To Duplicate an Event:
- Click on "Events" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Event and click on it to open the Event Dashboard.
- Click on the "Duplicate Event" button.
- Select the Event you wish to duplicate and add the start date of your new Event.
- Using the checkboxes, select the tools for which you wish to have information duplicated.
- Click the "Save" button. Depending on the amount of data being duplicated, it may take up to a few minutes for the new event to completely populate with information.